One of Australia’s most remarkable country estates
— Singleton NSW —
Baroona, 7 Range Road
Majestically set on 100* acres of grazing country, ‘Baroona’ is one of Australia’s most renowned country estates. Its rich history began from its creation in 1829 and since then ‘Baroona’ has amazingly only had seven lucky custodians.
This amazing residence has been beautifully maintained and recently upgraded by the current owners to showcase its stunning history together with a stylish blend of contemporary upgrades to create a best in class luxury country estate on the doorstep of the lifestyle region of the Upper Hunter.
- Located just South of the Hunter Valley town of Singleton and only a short 15min* drive from the Pokolbin Wine Region
- Entry is via a stunning long jacaranda lined driveway
- Deep and covered flagged sandstone verandah and carved double cedar front doors are the perfect entry into this classically appointed residence
- Large formal lounge and dining rooms host working open fireplaces and an abundance of natural light, perfect for entertaining
- Town water connected with additional bore and and six dams
- Victorian architecture and design
- Seven bedrooms, five bathrooms, observation tower, swimming pool, glasshouse, billiard room
- Gatehouse cottage, carriage house and Victorian stable block built in 1886
- Large equipment shed with abundance of storage options
- Multiple general use outbuildings waiting to be refreshed
- Birthplace and final resting place to Peter Pan, the famous racehorse and winner of two Melbourne cups in 1932 and 1934
This beautiful estate is now awaiting a new custodian and is perfect for either an impressive family residence or a commercial venture.
Conveniently located only 1hr* drive to Newcastle, beaches and and the airport with Sydney a comfortable 2.5hr* drive along the new Hunter Expressway and M1 motorway.