Blue-ribbon mixed grazing enterprise
— Coolah NSW —
Oakdale, Oakdale Road
Oakdale is located in the tightly held, blue ribbon, central west region of Coolah NSW which is renowned for its rich basalt soils, temperate climate and scenic Coolah Tops National Park. Coolah is where the Liverpool Range, Warrumbungle Range and the Great Divide all meet.
Oakdale is a tucked away in a private valley offering long creek frontages to the Diana Creek, Mooki Creek, Gundare Creek and surrounded by picturesque valleys.
- Conveniently located approximately only 18km* to the Coolah township
- Suitable for breeding/fattening cattle along with wool and lamb production
- Excellent water infrastructure with reticulation system, dams, creeks and bores
- Three bores (two with mains power and a third with solar) and two wells (one solar)
- Most of Oakdale is covered in rich dark basalt soils, including hills and plateaus
- Private valley location ranging from creek flats to rolling hills and plateaus
- Steel/timber cattle and sheep yards with shade, water and power connected
- Horse stables, tack and feed room plus workshop, hay and ancillary sheds
- Four stand shearing shed with mains power, solar and room for expansion
- Major fencing upgrades since 2005, combining netting, plain and electric
Accommodation on Oakdale includes a large single level main homestead, featuring five bedrooms with walk-in robes, two bathrooms, formal lounge and dining, open plan living and open-plan large country style kitchen. There is also a second residence which, when renovated, would make an excellent manager house, guest cottage or flexible home office.
For an inspection please call Richard or Simon.