Combining Stunning Country & Coast Lifestyle
— Parma NSW —
Tannoch Farm is located in the world-renowned South Coast region of NSW and is highly regarded for its pristine white sandy beaches, crystal clear water and lush green countryside.
Tannoch Farm offers a rare opportunity to live and work in a country setting while still enjoying the coastal beauties of Jervis Bay and Huskisson only 20* minutes drive. The best of both worlds at your doorstep.
Tannoch Farm was historically a working dairy farm, but today is suitable for cattle and horses for business or pleasure.
- 42.04* hectares (104* acres) of open pastures, gentle slopes and areas of natural bushland
- Contemporary accommodation with main residence, converted dairy and two multifunctional studios in the garden
- Multiple entertaining areas surround the pool which is filled from a natural biofilter water system
- Wood fireplace for the cooler months and reverse cycle air conditioning to ensure a comfortable temperature throughout the year
- Secure water with long Parma Creek access, large dams, natural billabongs, rainwater tanks and town water connected
- Fully fenced internal paddocks and boundaries, cattle yards and irrigation on the flats
- 3 phase power, backup 65kva generator with automatic switch and two solar systems (6kW/4kW)
- Extensive sheds including machinery, workshop and storage facilities
- Stunning landscaped gardens and large vegetable garden for those seeking a true paddock to plate lifestyle
- For business/work there is a CBUS hub, WIFI and security camera system for peace of mind
- Conveniently located a comfortable 2.5* hour drive from Sydney, 2* hour to Canberra and 20* minutes to Jervis Bay and Huskisson
Tannoch Farm offers a beautiful country estate and relaxing rural lifestyle while being on the doorstep to some of the worlds most pristine and desirable beaches in the world.
Please call Deborah or Richard to discuss your interest or to arrange a private inspection.